As a full time Realtor since 2000, I am dedicated to providing the kind of service that my clients both demand and expect. My team and I have helped 100’s and 100’s of buyers and sellers meet their real estate goals. I look forward to also assisting you as you buy or sell your next home.
• Buyer's Agent
• Listing Agent
• Relocation for those moving to the Spokane area
• Military Relocation Professional
• Helping people who are moving to a new and unknown area find a good realtor.
• To consistently provide the highest quality, most innovative and exceptional real estate services available.
• To always provide value far in excess of our client's expectations.
• To provide such a high level of service that our clients become enthusiastic advocates with whom we can develop long term relationships that are mutually beneficial.
• To enrich the lives of others along our journey and to leave each person better when we part than when we met.
• To invest our time wisely in the pursuit of personal development, so that as we continually improve ourselves we may be better to serve our clients.
I am a Realtor and belong to the:
• Spokane Association of Realtors®
• Washington State Association of Realtors®
• National Association of Realtors®
Why This is Important:
As a Realtor®, I agree to abide by the Code of Ethics, which establishes levels of conduct that are higher than ordinary business practices or those required by law--you are dealing with an agent that you can trust.
Experienced real estate professionals often earn designations and awards that separate them from the pack. Designations are earned through training that helps the agent become a specialist in certain areas. Awards are earned by actual sales results – the job got done!
Realtor Designations that I have earned:
• ABR – Accredited Buyers Representative
Designed for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients at every stage of the home-buying process
• GRI – Graduate Realtor Institute
In-depth training in legal and regulatory issues, technology, professional standards, and the sales process. Earning the designation is a way to stand out to prospective buyers and sellers as a professional with expertise in these areas.
Introduces cutting-edge technologies and digital initiatives to link up with today's savvy real estate consumer.
• SRES – Seniors Real Estate Specialist
Receives training to meet the special needs and concerns of maturing Americans. Gains the knowledge and expertise to counsel older clients through major financial lifestyle transitions involved in relocating, refinancing, or selling the family home.
• MRP – Military Relocation Professional
This certification focuses on educating real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and take full advantage of military benefits and support. By understanding the needs and timetables of military and their families a realtor can help make their transfer easier, faster, and less stressful.
• SRS – Seller Representative Specialist
The premier credential in seller representation is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance.
Spokane Association of Realtors Awards:
#3 Top Sales Volume – 2002
#2 Top Sales Volume – 2003, 2004. 2005, 2006
I find great satisfaction helping people achieve their dreams as they buy and sell homes. I look forward to assisting you as you buy or sell your next home.
- This Is What It's ALL About: 5 Children (All Married) - 16 Grandchildren AND 1 on the way!!!